Indian - Baltic Chamber of Commerce
Invites you to become a member of IBCC
and take all advantages of entering the Baltic region market
Members of Indian - Baltic Chamber of Commerce have a possibility to:
1) Belong to Indian – Baltic States business network;
2) Improve search for business partners;
3) Promote company’s name in Baltic States market;
4) Participate in events and business delegations organized by IBCC;
5) Participate in programmes which are supported by the Government of Lithuania;
6) Take all advantages of new possibilities which can offer the Baltic region market.
Membership in IBCC:
1) The contract includes consultation of member of IBCC and familiarisation with business environment in Baltic States;
2) The spread of information about our client’s production and services in the Baltic region and among associated business structures in India (FICCI
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, CII – Confederation of Indian Industrialists, LMA – Ludhiana Management Association);
3) The placement of information about our client and his interests in IBCC web page;
4) The assistance and organisation of our client’s business meetings during visits in Lithuania and other Baltic States;
5) The membership contract might be signed for six months or one year.
IBCC membership fee
|Contract for 6 months||Contract for 12 months|
|Membership Fee||300 €||500 €|
* To become a member, please contact us by phone No.: +370 687 22499, e-mail.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian – Baltic Chamber of Commerce it is a professional guide, representing your interests in the Baltic market!